November 5th // class led by Luna Pierson w/ Bender's resident DJ
From sun salutations served with delicious sounds... to sushi, açaí bowls, vegan tacos, and gourmet grilled cheese... you can taste it ALL, Sundays at ROW DTLA:
- FLOW through a 75min rooftop yoga class on "Sound Off" headphones -- led by LA's top teachers, with bllissful beats by our resident and guest DJs
- BRUNCH with 50+ delicious vendors at Smorgasburg -- with selections from "balanced" to "indulgent".
- EXPLORE a curated collection of unique and stylish pop-up shops at ROW DTLA.
Capacity is limited -- advance signup recommended
Tickets here : flowflavor.eventbrite.com
- Please bring WATER and your YOGA MAT
- Class is held under a shaded structure on the rooftop
- Parking is FREE for first 2 hours in ROW's garage (max $4.50 all day after that)
- Yoga class is vinyasa flow -- all experience levels welcome!
- Registration is for yoga class
- Admission to all other activities is complimentary / included
- All food is a separate purchase (directly from vendors at market)
- Venue is ROW DTLA // Address is 777 S Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90021